Holosun HS403GL Red Dot Sight
With the new Holosun HS403GL, Holosun has updated the design of the successful Holosun HS403G.
As before, the battery is housed in a low profile compartment. The elevation and windage turrets are now low profile like the other sights in the Holosun line. This provides very little obstruction when aiming, especially with both eyes open.
The mount is fully compatible industry standard mounts including aftermarket mounts.
- Low profile turrets
- Second generation motion sensor
- Front Lens is angled to prevent glare
- 2 MOA dot size
- Waterproof rating of IP67
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Durable and reliable construction
- Lowest profile emitter on the market
- Push button brightness setting
- Auto shutoff after 8 hours
- Auto awake to medium setting with movement
- Includes integrated industry standard low profile and 1/3 co-witness mounts
- Weight: 114g (4.0 oz) with the low profile mount and the battery
- Working temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Objective diameter: 20 mm (glass), 28 mm (ring)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.