S&J Hardware Defender Low Profile Plate Carrier
After years of listening to what Law Enforcement wanted in a plate carrier, S&J Hardware put those words to task and created this fully Canadian made, Mil-Spec plate carrier.
- Frame and backing of the carrier is made from a single piece of 36 oz Hypalon. This translates into zero chance of shoulder straps coming unstitched if you have to put excessive load on the plate carrier (man down/dragging a teammate of the X)
- Backing is made from 3d spacer mesh
- ITW quick mount buckles.
- Vertical webbing for ITW quick clips are Velcro covered, giving you a continuous area for front patching.
- Cummerbund - 4 inch elastic with built in mag holder/storage, box stitched, triple stitched in high wear areas.
- Cummerbund has 14 inch of adjustment, with Hypalon pull tabs.
- Shoulder straps have 8 inch of adjustment, with 1 ¼ slots lasercut into them to allow for attachments as needed.
- Plate pocket size will take 10x12 shooter's cut plates up to 1 inch thick.
- Both front and back are fully covered in Velcro, so as to not limit your placement of I.D patches.
- All textiles meet US mil spec, including rot resistant stitching.
- As all textiles used are synthetic. This plate carrier will not retain any water, and has a very low IR signature.
- 100% made in Canada by people that understand that “good enough” is not acceptable.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.